Creative Emergence coaching
Birthing Something New and Meaningful into the World
We use whole-brain, whole-body, whole-self creative processes and practices to bypass the conscious "editor" (and habitual thinking) and bring you deeper into your full-on ceative self, where next-level insights, answers, and pathways emerge.
We focus on both your "inner landscape" (ways of being) and your outer expression (ways of doing) to:
- Discover, Design, and Develop What’s Next in Your Work, Cause, or Mission that also meets the needs of this world
- Structure Your Signature Work, Style, or Approach
- Create new and unique directions, services, products, workshops, programs, strategies, and models
- Learn to strengthen your inner compass, become intentionally directed, and produce something meaningful
- Activate your creative imagination
- Embody your inner authority and creative empowement
- Align your ideas, language, and offerings to be coherent and resonant with who you really are, and meeting those you serve.
- Make the unknown and your inner "creative source" your BFFs to partner with long after the coaching is complete
Integrative Creativity-Centered Approach
Who is this for?
- Entrepreneurs who want to develop your signature approach, products, and services or structure a purpose-centered business
- Visionaries with various interests and talents who want to discover and develop your "core offering"
- Leaders who want to draw out and focus the creativity and ingenuity of your team - and youself
- Facilitators and Coaches who want to bring out your own creativity and your participant/client's creativity
- Want to create what's next with purpose
- Feel a little like a deer in the headlights - not sure what to do
- Have a sense about what you'd like to do, and need it fleshed out
- Want to do something that matters to you and feels right
- Feel inner "blocks" or fears around what you want to do
- Want to re-fuel, re-charge, re-new, and re-connect to your apiration, inspiration, imagination, and resilience
- Want to carry out your work in a way that truly expresses you
- Want to bring out more of your aspirational energy
- Seek a peaceful inner creative sanctuary
- Want to move beyond self-imposed limitations about what’s possible, and about who you are as a creator
- Want to move forward authentically with confidence
- Want to cultivate and apply your unique set of gifts, skills, talents, and experiences toward something meaningful
Holistically generative Work
- Creatively - expresses your unique creativity, passion, and aliveness
- Soulfully - is purposeful and meaningful to you and those you serve
- Financially - you make money doing it
- Humanely - serves others and the greater good
Your Unique Calling
By working on releasing what no longer serves, creating new foundations, and expanding what's most generative, the external expression of our work and purpose change. We're better able to stay on track in challenging times.